North Liberty, Iowa
ORIGINAL CONSTRUCTION DATE
This newly renovated neighborhood restaurant exudes warmth and nostalgia with a contemporary flare. Built in 1946 originally as a dancing and drinking establishment, the building has remained true to its legacy over the years as a restaurant or tavern. Completely re-designed to reflect a local, corner tavern, the project features linoleum floors, an inviting mahogany bar, and the warmth of wood throughout its interior. Adding to the ambiance of the property is an outdoor dining patio located within a setting of trees and natural landscaping.